Delicious Menus for Corporate Events
Whether you need corporate catering for a working lunch, conference, cocktail party, or the annual office gathering, there are many things you need to consider.
Tips for Ordering Corporate Catering...
Before ordering office catering or catering for a corporate event, there are some things you need to consider:
- Size of your company or group – whether it’s a small business luncheon to a large corporate function for a 100 or more, the size of your group will determine the best type of food to order.
- Who will be attending your corporate event or meeting – will VIP clients be attending or is it just a casual affair with office employees?
- The time of day of the meeting or event – will it be held in the morning, lunchtime, late afternoon or will it run all day?
- How long will the function or event last?
- Your Budget.
Corporate Catering Style...
Depending on the type of meeting, type of guests attending and budget, Burnham’s Catering offers many corporate catering menu options to suit your needs, including:
- Buffet catering
- Casual boardroom dining or business luncheons,
- Finger foods and appetizers,
- Corporate BBQ Catering,
- Corporate Clambakes,
- Drop-OFF Clambake boxes,
- Food platters and grazing tables.
From a full array of passed appetizers to a traditional New England main course! Choose from a variety of delicious food options to suit your personal company style! Don’t forget to provide plenty of drinks! Burnham’s Catering can provide full bar service to suit your corporate event and offers fully licensed bartenders to serve your guests.
We’re here to make your corporate event a huge success and take the guesswork out of planning for you. We customize and work together with you to select the best food and beverage options. Sit back and enjoy the moment with your colleagues -- you choose the menu and we will do the rest.
Take a minute to submit our online quote form to get started on a quote or give us a call at 978-252-4400 today to speak with our catering team about your company event. You'll be glad you did!